Job Title: Art Director
Company: Amazon Clothing Seattle, Washington
Short Description:You love thinking conceptually, creating original solutions, and collaborating with a passionate team who wants to work hard, have fun, and make history. You have a proven ability to motivate those around you with your vision and dedication to excellence. You have demonstrated success translating business goals to an inspiring creative direction and world-class design. You start with the customer in your thinking, understanding that what you do is critical to creating a successful shopping experience.
* Establish an identifiable and differentiated Amazon Clothing creative positioning (graphic look and feel, voice, photography requirements, etc.) that will extend both to the website and to offline marketing activities. Develop this into a visual brand framework that will serve as guidance for all future creative initiatives.
* Create world-class, beautiful layouts and visuals that support and reinforce this vision and business objectives; partner with the Clothing business/marketing teams to ensure that designs meet brand and business objectives.
* Work from seasonal and photo shoot creative briefs to translate merchandising and marketing strategies to creative execution.
* Provide Photo Art Direction on set; bringing experience with photo shoots and how to effectively direct a crew from start to finish. Direct the photography sessions including lighting, attitude, mood, styling, etc.
* Follow market trends and apply a keen understanding of the apparel marketplace to make decisions that will maximize the effectiveness of creative; keep abreast of trends and directions in promotion and creative that will keep Amazon Clothing on the leading edge.
* Act as the internal champion and keeper of the Amazon Clothing Brand.
* Manage creative for on-site, e-mail, online advertising, and occasionally print.
* Understand and respond to promotion performance data, steering the strategy of future creative directions.
* Mentor and manage graphic design and copywriters, building an effective team.
* Plan project timelines and budgets and allocate appropriate creative resources to projects.
* A remarkable portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong creative vision.
* A proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from merchants, marketers, copywriters, and product teams.
* Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
* Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and user interaction priorities.
* Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
* Expert understanding of the web production process; Familiarity with post-production retouching and at least a working knowledge of the printing process.
* Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced online environment.
* Solid written/verbal communication skills and collaborative skills.
* 7+ years of relevant professional experience.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time to make aggressive deadlines.
* Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications/Advertising/Graphic Design or commensurate experience.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Flash, HTML, and Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and UI Design strongly desired.
* Knowledge and experience with rich media advertisement creation strongly desired.
** Apply for Job / make sure to attach resume / subject should have Job Code Number listed below
Subject - Job Code - AJ0818602