Job Title: Motion Graphics Artist
Company: MARKETING & ADVERTISING Englewood, Colorado
Short Description:DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, we’ve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn’t enough. Our Fortune 250 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 25,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
Intelligence. Creativity. Innovation. These are the things you’ll find at DISH Network, the pioneer in television entertainment. We offer individualized career paths for dynamic, talented individuals who are ready to be rewarded and recognized. It’s our way of giving back to exceptional people who have kept us at the forefront of our industry.
The Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for developing spectacular creative while teaming with a variety of producers to create award-winning broadcast material. This involves all phases of the design process, including concept development, look and feel, animation, graphic design, and some production. You should be able to concept and develop work that plays brilliantly against the overall creative strategy. You’ll support broadcast editors with graphic assets and design direction as well as assist marketing & product design efforts including conceptual proposals and creative execution. Vivid imagination, excellent communication skills, and ability to multitask a must.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and two plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent design skills.
* Well-versed in Macintosh computer and software programs including Final Cut Pro, Motion, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash and Photoshop. Experience with 3D animation platforms like Maya and Lightwave required.
* Ability to generate multiple and distinct compositions while interpreting client’s needs.
* Must be able to install programs, hook up/connect computer, and troubleshoot computer problems.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written in a corporate office environment.
* Develop the look, feel and design for motion projects under the direction of the Executive Producer and Marketing SVP.
* Understand brand and marketing objectives and proactively contribute to the evolution and success of the business
* Develop layouts and storyboards
* Participate in concept development and design ideation
* Create visual design solutions that address business, brand, market requirements
** Apply for Job / make sure to attach resume / subject should have Job Code Number listed below
Subject - Job Code - AJ0818605